I obtained my Real Estate Agent licence and Auctioneer licence on the 25th February 1972. In July 1972 I started my first Real Estate Agency.
Since that time I have bought and sold several real estate offices (both franchised and non-franchised) and have achieved the following highlights in a career of 40 plus years so far:-
• Personally negotiated the sale of more than 1000 properties and/or businesses.
• Assisted and supervised sales teams collectively selling more than 5000 properties and/or businesses.
• Personally called bids on about 150 property auctions.
• Recruited and trained about 200 sales people. One of them went on to become the President of the Real Estate Institute of Queensland (REIQ). Several went on to start their own agencies.
• Recruited and trained 15 to 20 property managers and office staff.
• Managed a rent roll portfolio of up to 600 tenancies – residential and commercial.
• Been a past member on the committee of the Business Brokers Chapter of the REIQ.
• Renovated run down houses for resale, did some small commercial developments.
• Acted as a business coach to small business owners helping them develop systems to build sales and profits – increasing the business value.
• Spent 10 years as a specialist Business Broker.
• Currently a Certified Practicing Business Broker and member of the Australian Institute of Business Brokers.
Link to Harry Corones, Apex Realty Brisbane